Saturday, October 23, 2010


I've been tasked with making a quilt for my brother and sister-in-law out of these gorgeous fabrics that he brought back from Mozambique. I'm in love with the fabrics- they'll make something fabulous no matter what I do with them. Good eye, brother.


 I initially thought to make this one the backing to preserve the design, but


this one might need to be the back because I love the way the circles interact with each other. And perhaps that top fabric can be cut into large squares. Thoughts on this?



These three can be cut in any fashion and still be stunning, I think.

I'm just in the process of sitting and staring at them, waiting for them to speak to me. I'm a little afraid to start cutting until I have a clearer idea of what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment